Willem-Ahrend held various positions in marketing and sales at a number of multinationals and has been active in executive search since 2000. From VANHATTEMSEARCH he performs executive search as it is intended. Again and again he knows how to select highly qualified candidates for critical positions in large and medium-sized organizations. The right person in the right position: "the art of standing out in executive search" is his motivation. In executive search, especially for business, crmLiNK is an ideal partner. An important focus in this regard is family businesses. Selecting the right candidates for key positions, such as succession at management level and supervisory positions, is custom work in this type of company. Family businesses are increasingly talking about attracting and retaining talent, awareness of governance and the importance of thorough training for a successful and sustainable future of the organization. crmLiNK makes a structural contribution to these themes. The result is a unique partnership of a Rotterdam approach with an Amsterdam flair and a solid package of solutions with which organizations can go further.
- VANHATTEMSEARCH, executive search in critical positions (B2C & B2B)
- Urban Knowmads Executive Search, team and organization development
- Signium International Executive Search, partner
- Stanton Chase International Executive Search, partner
- Holtrop Ravesloot & IIC Partners, executive search consultant and partner
- Unilever Netherlands, various marketing positions
- Hero Netherlands, various marketing positions
- Procter & Gamble Benelux, various sales and trade marketing functions.
- Vecom Holding, Member of the Family Council and Supervisory Board
- Active rider Cavalry Honorary escort
- Various boards of sports clubs
- Dutch Law, Erasmus University Rotterdam
- VWO, Develstein College Zwijndrecht
- Various work-related courses and School of the Reserve Officers of the Cavalry (SROC)