Renate studied HBO Media and Entertainment Management in Rotterdam and then started working at a financial secondment agency as Manager Operations. After working for a while at Ad Hoc, she joined National Register in early 2010, an agency specialized in non-executive search and training. Here she was responsible for Business Development and concentrated on marketing, sales and ICT. In addition, she has gained international work experience through the training activities she organized in the Caribbean and in Suriname.
During her career, she has held a board position at YoungTheHague, an organization for young professionals in The Hague.
- Business Manager, crmLiNK
- Business Development, Nationaal Register (non-executive search & training)
- Management Assistant, Ad Hoc (vacancy management)
- Back office, National Register
- Manager Operations, BAS Consultancy
- Member of the Supervisory Board, Don't Hit Mama (theater and dance company) Amsterdam
- Course for Board Potentials, Nationaal Register
- HBO Media & Entertainment Management