After her studies, Roos worked for the University of Amsterdam (University Library). After seven years she returns to her native country Curaçao. As manager of a commercial information center - comparable to the Chamber of Commerce - she is responsible for internal business operations and as coordinator for the coordination, supervision and management of various projects. After three years she returns to the Netherlands and works for two HR & consultancy agencies, specializing in recruitment, selection and executive search (headhunting), for seven years. She works in the research department and is responsible for information mediation. After a career switch, she coaches and guides students from the Antilles and travels between the Netherlands, Curaçao, Sint Maarten, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba for ten years to prepare students for their new life in the Netherlands. Roos is a specialist in coaching and guiding people, and coordinating, supporting and organizing projects.
- Project coordinator, crmLiNK
- Student Counseling Coordinator and Student Support Manager, Aalse & Partners
- Operational manager, Sint Maarten Student Support Services Foundation
- Coordinator internal processes / Information manager, Abell & Erselina
- Information manager, Erselina Diversity Consultancy
- Senior Information Services Officer, YESS International Consultancy
- Manager Tradepoint Curaçao
- Library employee, University Library of Amsterdam
- Chairman of the Antillean Network Association
Commissioner Foundation Julius Lives!
- Management of a social enterprise
- Library and documentation training